On 18/05/2011 11:28 AM, Max Dillon wrote:
If the clutches slip, which is their normal mode, then the differential is
simply an open diff. Wheel slippage is possible - maybe that noise is a
burn-out! Car is pretty powerful....

Max
I don't recall the initial description of your issue. Does it actually slip, or feel like it is slipping? My truck appears to do the opposite. After a highway run in warmer weather, it sounds like it is binding on turns. Adding the Ford oil supplement for posi differentials has helped but it still does it and I am thinking of adding another small bottle of the stuff to see if it helps.

Randy