If the clutches slip, which is their normal mode, then the differential is
simply an open diff. Wheel slippage is possible - maybe that noise is a
burn-out! Car is pretty powerful....

Max

Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

On 18/05/2011 9:05 AM, Max Dillon wrote: > No, uses hydraulically activated
clutches to lock up the differential when slipping is detected via the ABS
sensors. > > -Max Then are you sure it cannot slip? Clutches sounds to me like
clutch packs and one might think they could slip.
http://www.okiebenz.com For new and used parts go to www.okiebenz.com To search
delivery options go to: