Max,

The Euro Motorcars dealership in Germantown, MD had a decent head technician
last June (forget his name) who was old enough to care and know about the
pre- Y2K cars.  Check the website for coupon specials.  I cannot in good
faith recommend any of the other local dealerships.  There are some good
local independent tech shops in Maryland if you want a name or two.

Andrew