Larry T wrote:

One more question - re: the Ceramic Pads - one set is called "Euro" and the other set is "ACT". I don't recall that acronym - Anyone know what ACT stands for?

Here's a brochure, but it's not much help.
http://www.akebonobrakes.com/aftermarket/pdf/akebono_brochure_english.pdf

They used to spell out A.C.T. in advertising, I think it was something like Akebono Ceramic Technology.

I'm doing OK with Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic on my Olds and my mom's Chevy.
Buy them whenever they're on same and Federal-Mogul is having a $15 rebate.

Mitch.