Rusty has Akebono for most Mercedes. Excellent pads.

-----Original Message-----
From: MG <trainpain2...@yahoo.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:06:37
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Clean Brake Pads

I bought a set of ceramic pads from CarQuest a couple of years
ago that in very small letters said "made by Akebono" on the side
of the box. Tried just recently to get some more for one of my
other MBs and they didn't have them any more. Didn't say who made
them now. I should have bought more at the time, they were only
around $38. The ones that I put on are nice and clean and haven't
worn much at all. Neither have the disks.

Manfred