Larry, I've had Akebono euros on my '92 300e for abt a year.  Initially
installed b/c the Textar pads I bought had a lot of squealing since new and
even triggered the ABS system at low speeds even w/pulling and cleaning
multiple times.  Only possible issue is that the pads seem loose and will
clunk when backing up.  I didn't measure to see if the pads are a bit
undersize or what not....with a car pushing 20 years old I'm OK with it.

Stay away from anything "oes genuine"...99 and 44/100ths percent chance that
it's junk or worse.

Tony Wirtel
Mobile email