From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Max Dillon
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:33 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 126 Euro lights on fleaBay

There was another supplier to MB other than Bosch, I can't remember the name
at
the moment, but they are very similar in quality but less cost.  Someone
once
told me that their lenses were lower quality and tended to get hazy faster.
My
'87 wagon came with one Bosch and one of the other make, the Bosch light was

really trashed and the other make actually worked much better.

Also, make sure the lights aren't made for British roads, I once purchased a

very cheap pair of Euro lights only to find that the pattern was for
right-hand
drive cars.

 Very respectfully,
/s/
Max Dillon
'87 300TD 334k miles (Off with the head!)
'95 E300 283k miles (daily driving duties)
'73 Balboa 20 (High & dry until the head is back on)
Charleston SC