I have a box of the leveling switches.... Some like new.. Anyone want one I will ship.

-Rolf

On 06/15/2011 05:24 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
Dieselhead wrote:
The silver on glass lenses gets dull, worn, hazy or whatever you want to call it. After the kamikaze pheasant took out the headlight on my SDL, I had to buy a new light form Rusty. It was noticeably brighter on the road, than its 25 year old counterpart...same bulbs.

Thus the existance of the "resilvering"  businesses

The reflectors get dull, the lenses get pitted and cracked. Then you buy new ones and list the old ones on eBay for $200. At least he's throwing in the switch/vacuum knob, those things are about $70 new IIRC.

Mitch.