Points well made.

The housing industry which built city overcowding into our ecology certainly
cut down the forests.  And what's a few million pages of IRS and EPA
regulations compared to that?

Mines only pollute under EPA jurisdiction... those in Mexico and China don't
pollute apparently cause THEY have no EPA.... thus those electric car
components "Made in China" are "clean energy"...

Grant...