Wow, thats just plain rude!

It amazes me to see the lack of respect people can have to something they
can not understand, and perhaps can not afford.  In reality, these are the
generation of cars that many of you will be buying once they reach bottom
feeder prices in a few more years.  Even then, half of you will be preaching
about how poorly they're designed and how you know better, while the other
half might have some appreciation for what they really are.

I'll stop now to avoid insulting you any more than you've insulted me.  I'm
running out of patience for this list again.

Jaime