# 2 son has '07 R320CDI; 'bout 150+ kmi; no prob.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2006 E350 Wagon for sale

From: <drcscru...@aol.com>
My wife has a 2006 sedan that is the cdi and it is a GREAT car. I love it. FWIW, frankly if were a diesel I would be keenly interested. Sorry if that is an affront, certainly not intended that way. My wifes car goes great, smooth, great mileage and without any problems. It has close to 100k miles.
Daughter/son-in-law have an '07 GL320cdi bought new.  Daughter,
who drives it almost exclusively, loves it.  They have had less repair
issures  than they did with previous Toyota and Ford SUVs.
The 320cdi engine/drive train seems to be rock solid.
Gerry