From: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2006 E350 Wagon for sale

Wow, thats just plain rude!
It amazes me to see the lack of respect people can have to something they
an not understand, and perhaps can not afford.  In reality, these are the
eneration of cars that many of you will be buying once they reach bottom
eeder prices in a few more years.  Even then, half of you will be preaching
bout how poorly they're designed and how you know better, while the other
alf might have some appreciation for what they really are.
I'll stop now to avoid insulting you any more than you've insulted me.  I'm
unning out of patience for this list again.
Jaime

n Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>wrote:
> Nice color.  Looks like a Mercedes version of a Ford Escort to me.  Yuck.

 Mike