  Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:17:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher McCann
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Green Fuels Would Damage Environment, Critics

you could make biogas and, with some fiddling, use  it like propane in
a gas engine. Biogas is very widespread on a small  scale in India and
China.

  Human feces has been used in China as a fertilizer for 4,000 years.
Composting is better becuase it can kill pathogens if hot enough (and
compost done right can get quite hot).

  Also, plenty of places sell "composting toilets" so you don't need a
bucket. :-)

  And if you want crap -> diesel...mix it with the turkey guts in
Carthage.

  Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 209K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"