I'll second that request. My engine is one of the rare few that
require the dam gasket, and they are no longer available for purchase
anywhere that I know of (but they do come with all new vacuum pumps -
go figure.) I'm fresh out of spares, so if anyone has extras (after
Tan gets one), I'm also in the market. ;-)

For those of you scratching your head, here's a photo to clear things up:

http://www.w124performance.com/images/OM603_misc/vac_pump_gaskets.jpg

:-)

-Dave M.