> Michael Canfield wrote:

> I was wondering if it is possible to swap out manual heater
> controls from a 240d into my 300d to replace the automatic
> stuff?  I like the old "playschool knobs" my 82 240 had much
> better.

Me too!

But it's not just the controls.  The manual system uses twin
heater cores and twin flow valves.  I think that means the
number of holes in the firewall don't match.

I suspect the rest would be a fairly straight forward swap if
all the parts are available.  I have had a manual control car
stripped down that far, but not an ACC so it's just a guess.

--   Philip