I will keep this car until the wheels rust off from it.  It will be worth
the same for scrap with either heater control.  It is worth more to me to
have the controls I like to use for the years I drive the car.  I like the
dual controls the manual system has.  I set my side a lot cooler than Toni's
side and it makes long trips much better for both of us.

Mike