Just picked up a loaner torque wrench from Autozone, it goes to 250
lb-ft so that should be adequate.  No rental charge, no time limit, but
did have to put a $100 deposit on it.

I was at NAPA earlier and they no longer loan out tools but noticed that
they carry LuboMoly oils, which feature Mercedes-Benz spec numbers on
the label.  About $35 for a 5l bottle, which is a bit better than normal
M1 pricing.  Anyone used this/have an opinion about it?

--
1983 300D