Whoa whoa whoa... lets just take a step back now and look at whats going on
here.

This was a running car before the filter change, right?

Now, with a new filter, it doesn't run any more.

DO NOT tow start it, apply 24V, or any other "tricks".  This is not a car
that has sat for 20 years!!

Step back over the basics and review all your work.  Remove the filter,
check all the o rings, check the seals, make sure its full of fuel.

Something simple is wrong here.

Jaime