'Think it's satellite, but not sure.

Where in the UP? I lived at Kincheloe/Rudyard four years - May '71 to Jul '75.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Onstar on MB

Does the phone service work over the satellite, or a wireless carrier? I'm
on the MI UP now, and my Sprint phone has zero service. The wife's T-Mobile
is doing fine.

For covering even more potential emergency situations, power it with a small gell cell battery and glue a solar cell on the sunroof to keep it charged -
thus you don't loose function when the car battery dies/shorts out.

I like Mitch's suggestion!