We had a $800 '91 Voyager beater complete with pealing paint and an occasional 2nd gear sticking probblem as well as the balking fwd gear after backing out when cold. The above issues were the reason for the low price although it only had 110K miles. It spent most of the time in town with an occasional freeway run and served us well for 3 years. The 2nd gear situation was more likely to happen when it was cold, and would almost always go back to normal after driving a while, shutting it down and restarting it again. Tranny shop said that it may need a shift pack solenoid, but I never had it fixed since it was so easy to work around. We now have a '05 T&C touring purchased new 6 years ago, now with 33K miles on it, 3.3L engine. Other than the rear shocks getting bouncy, it's been wonderful.

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon