Glad to hear you have the car healed and all is well. It is nice to have a ~25 year old car that is fun to drive, looks good and runs well. Cars always run better with a lighter load. Send me email offlist, and I will give you the address to send any remaining cash in your wallet, bank accounts, home equity lines of credit, retirement accounts, termaters, etc, so the car can go even faster!

So I ordered a CA version 1985 used turbocharger assembly from SoCal
Mercedes and my mechanic installed it yesterday.  Car drives great - more
power, smoother, no whining, I'm ecstatic as well as lighter in the wallet.