had a bison burger once with blue cheese - very good.

  Chris - lean too (the bison, not me).

OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Actually, I like the idea of bison running
around. They are quite
tasty! The ground meat makes great meatballs - the FSM would certainly
approve. Ramen.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 209K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"