My first one, an '80 240D, manual trans, windows, AC control. 'Probably still be driving it if SWMBO had not had encounter with uninsured pickup in '95.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: <buymbpa...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 40 years of MB Dieselling

I have 34 years of owning Mercedes! My first was a 1970 250C. Silver with Black MB tex. I kick myself everyday for selling it. It had a sunroof too! Pretty rare in those cars. And get this, I paid $1500 for it. My first diesel was a 1982 240D that I got new. What a great car. Dove Grey with Blue. Stick with manual windows and sunroof. That was a real car.