Barely long enough for you to drive a couple hours west to purchase a
generator or kW inverter.

Seriously, expect to toss all freezer contents and anything with meat from
the fridge after a day.  Also anything that might have come in contact with
meat juice in said refrigerator.  Of course it will vary somewhat with a
more efficient refrigerator, but not as much as you'd hope.

If you have other insurance action you could probably add the food to the
claim.

I bought a generator last season only for the occasional local power
outages.  We have lost a lot of food over the years.

Best,
-Tim