Tim C wrote:
Barely long enough for you to drive a couple hours west to purchase a
generator or kW inverter.

I was thinking that depending on the weather, you might be OK running a generator four times a day for an hour or two at a time. Then I remembered the modern high efficiency fridge my parents bought last year, and how it took days to get cooled down and stabilized. Apparently the new stuff uses minimum sized refrigeration components, and runs a lot of the time at low power, instead of the older stuff that ran little of the time at high power.

Mitch.