But this begs the question, why would a manufacturer risk losing their reputation for quality by cheaping out? Guess we have all heard about companies starting/buying another company to act as a agent for low end products, so as not to damage the main companies image.
A good reputation takes years/decades to build and not very long to destroy.

The S/H Bosch I am looking at is supposed to be in good condition but I would want the seller to guarantee that it is working as it should.

Don't know much about F&P dishwashers but they don't have a good reputation
http://www.productreview.com.au/c/dishwashers/m/fisher-paykel.html

And the butler is busy polishing the wheels on the Merc, can't afford a chauffeur as well.

Hendrik