So we can say that 2/3rds of the population will buy cheap and then whinge when it does not do the job properly.
I suppose dishwashers are a classic example of you get what you pay for.
I can understand someone who went for a supposed quality machine like a Miele and then finds it does not do as well as it should, having a whine but the person who goes into the store without doing research and buys the cheapest machine they have, should not have a right to complain if the machine does not wash the dishes properly, is loud, uses lots of water and electricity, breaks down and then finds that part availability is close to zero.

Hendrik
who sometimes cheaps out but doesn't whinge about it