So you could resist the temptation of cheaper price?
Don't think we get Kenmore stuff up here.

We had a spike in our electricity bill in the last 1/4, which I am contributing as being the dishwashers fault, cycle seems to take longer than it used to. Current quality dishwashers use less power and water than they did, some even internally recycle water. I think it works by saving the water from the final rinse cycle and using that in the next load.

Hendrik
who sometimes eats marshmallows

OK Don wrote:
I think I must have read the same CR report, and purchased the same
dishwasher. Wife is VERY happy with it. Our experience mirrors Gregs.