On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:16 -0700, "Greg Fiorentino" <gf...@dslnorthwest.net>
wrote:

> My cousin has a commercial grade $2K machine, one of a batch he bought
> at auction.  He is very proud of this machine, which is nearly silent
> and completes its cycle in just a few minutes.  He has to pre-rinse
> though, and his dishes do not always come out as clean as mine!

We had one of those at a restaurant, they are designed to wash dishes
quickly and with the assumption that there is no dried-on material to
remove; they expect the dishes will go from the busboy's cart into the
wash before anything really gets a chance to harden or dry.

> I am not any sort of fan of Sears, just a very satisfied user of this
> appliance!

Sears does not actually make their own appliances.  Kenmore has been
made by several manufactures over the years and I don't know who's
making them now.  At one point I think a lot of their stuff was
Whirlpool.

Allan
--
1983 300D