I would have thought that Marshall would have advocated having a torque wrench in the boot, set to 81ft/lbs.

Hendrik
who uses a talk wrench to talk the wheel bolts into being the right torque

Fmiser wrote:
Dieselhead wrote:

I keep a 18" braeker bar, 12" (1/2") extension with a 17MM
socket on it all the time in the top of my tool box.  I almost
never need the factory lug wrench.  If you have a tire shop
put wheels on your car, you WILL need a cheater on the factory
lug wrench, or my breaker bar setup.  I just start with the
tool that generally needs no strain.

I keep wrench sets in my vehicles, so I usually don't care if
I have a factory lug wrench.

Marshal advocated using the factory wrench and a rubber mallet.
I have been doing that for more than a decade.  It works quite
well.

--      Philip