Thought the same thing about the rubber lines.  All are brand new.  Of
course so is everything else but hust because it is brand new obviously does
not mean that it is any good.

I can make MG Midget brakes work right but not a Bug?

Mike
Who is about to put the 150hp engine from the bug into an 800 pound rail
buggy and fix the brakes when I get around to it.