Randy Bennell wrote:
I have changed the fluid but it may be a couple of years back. I just sucked out the master cylinder and re filled. Don't know how long since the lines have been bled. Might be worth doing as a first step. For what it is worth, it seems worse when it is really warm out.

I'm thinking that the air in the system expands when it's warmer.
With prolonged or repetitive braking, fluid with water in it would boil sllightly sooner in warm weather.

Changing reservoir fluid would have little effect on the fluid in the lines and none on the fluid in the wheel cylinders, where most of the bad things from wet fluid happen.