Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:39:09 -0400
From: Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake Bleeder

Already done it.  Problem is I am getting no pedal.  Goes straight to the
floor.  Seems like the master cylinder isn't doing anything until you pump
the crap out of it and then there is barely any pedal, goes within an inch
of the floor, and only back brakes.  I can apply more pressure to the rears
with the e brake than the pedal.  It barely builds enough pressure to
trigger the brake light switch.  I have replaced everything there is to
replace so it is pretty annoying just throwing cash at it even though the
parts are very inexpensive compared to most cars.

Thanks all,

Mike