Guess I better pay attention and see if they're doing that here in the AZ.
If they start that nonsense they will cause me to go old school on them...86
bill pay, 86 direct deposit, 86 auto pay. Go back to get a paycheck, cash
it, deposit some in savings, pay bills, spend the remainder carefully. Screw
WF.

Bob R