Last time I was there 4 or 5 yr ago, landing at OHare the pilot says, "The temperature is minus 15F and the wind is 25 knots from the southwest." A nice balmy day.

If you are working for Okra, you might want to have a nice solid contract. The Okra network, whatever it is called, has fewer viewers than Algore's network if you can imagine that. I can't imagine that will go on very long. And when Obama gets shown the door, she will be in mourning.

On the other hand, the upside is that there are some good pizza joints around that town.

Aren't there any opportunities in places where it is a bit warmer?

--R