--Jim wrote:
> I'll try, but I've never yet been there.  Was through Chitown
> once and stopped to visit, this was before he moved to Oak Park.
> Was moving an (ex-) girlfriend across the country.  Well... that
> was a long time ago...

You older than me?
I'm older than you, I'm sure.
I moved away from Oak Park in 1970 when I started college - that is my vintage.
My vintage is my biggest detraction for employment - still unemployed
and not quite figuring out what civil engineering CAD transfers
toward.  No thanks - I don't want to sell insurance.
mao