Yeah, the big strip thing, I think it is 50A? If you have to go to the stealer it will be like $3, I think Rusty sells them for a dollar or so. That is the first thing to just change out when the glow system starts acting funky. Make sure all the wires are OK too, and the screws are clean. If they get goobered up or burned or corroded they will have a high resistance.

--R