To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Heater only hot when parked at idle.

Rich,

Plan on it. I may not lower the price quite that much, but if you behave I
will throw in a jar of my artisanal jalapeno pepper jelly, made from NW DC
back yard, organically grown peppers, free from any unnatural resources.
This goes great with lamb chops, brie cheese, and (if you believe our
Belgian friend) oatmeal.

I love to use the word "artisanal".  It makes me feel like a doer rather
than a thinker.

Andrew
On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Rich Thomas <