#'s 146 and 147 for the wiring diagrams; 'haven't found access instructions, yet.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry" <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Steering Wheel Extension Butt 124 seat

Howdy ya'll --
Speaking of wiring - I need to replace the steering wheel extend/retract switch and cannot find the right PDF on the W124 WSM CD.

   Anybody know the number of the PDF so I can print the instructions?

BTW, I found the PDF/Instructions for the Lower Dash Removal - it helps, but doesn't go far enough into removing the lower panels on the lower steering wheel -

Thanks,
LarryT
91 300D

-----Original Message----- From: Dieselhead