We have four in the house. Me, the spouse, and two sons, 19 and 25.

The side by side they put in was really small by any standard. I think it was
only like 18-19 cubic feet capacity. I knew it was small when I saw it, as
there was a good six inches of clearance between it and the wall on one side of
the opening.

There were only two of them, which may be why they scrimped on the fridge. We
would have replaced it anyway, as we both like to cook and entertain.

It will go into the garage for now, and will probably end up on Craigslist. We
only have a two car garage, so space will be at a premium out there...

Dan

Sent from my iPhone