So how does those prices compare to cars for sale? Can you go out and buy a similar E420 for what the insurance company is offering to pay? And remember, when dealing with insurance companies you make sure to describe the car as being above average to good condition, they have to prove that it is not and it is your pride and joy, you know a few tears and sobbering that you loved that car would not hurt either, break the heart of the loss adjuster, ahh hang on they don't have a heart.

Hendrik
who is looking for a V8 124........ahh that's right...I remember now....they didn't bloody well make em in RHD versions and if they did they would be fn rare and expensive and certainly worth more than 4K, even in "fair" condition

Craig wrote:
I called my insurance company today and found out they are going to total
our '94 E420. I'm planning on buying it back and bringing it home so I can
get some parts off it.

The values I found for the car are all over the map: