NADA is the only real reference out there. I always love looking at Kelley BB,
as the trade in values obviously benefit the dealer as do the resale prices....

NADA Black Book is the one to have. A dealer only subscription service, it is
very accurate, especially on a local market basis.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone