I'm sure you know the $2300 Edmund's retail is a joke. Go to a used car dealer and see what $2300 really buys.

Is $3778 the car's replacement value, or the check they'll write after
deductible?

Depending on condition, you might be able to replace it for $3500+tax, but I'm pretty sure that would have to be a private party, not retail, deal.

Where's the car now? Is it at your house? You don't want things like your wheels and new tires to start disappearing while you still own it.

Mitch.