I've provided it before, via startekinfo, workshop resources. However, last
week it was not working.

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:37:27 -0400 Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The workshop manual (available online for free now) has what you need
> for torque specs, etc.

What is the URL? When I went to buy a W124 workshop manual, nothing was
available. I had to download a copy from John Robbins, who had purchased
a disk when they were available?

I wonder if MB is tracking usage of the online manual and seeing how many
people use it to get an idea of what kind of and how many spares to have
in stock.

Craig