Awesome, thanks.  Now I need to see what it will cost...

--R

On 10/23/11 7:52 AM, Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
Oh wait, this list is missing tie rods, center linke, and idler arm bushing.
  I thought it looked short.

Jaime

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Jaime Kopchinski<jaime...@gmail.com>wrote:

It took two of us 5 hours working at an amateur pace.  As far as details
go, there wasn't much to it.  Just unbolt and rebolt really.  The workshop
manual (available online for free now) has what you need for torque specs,
etc.

A w126 is another beast.  Theres many more bushings and joints to change if
you do everything.  Theres more to press in and out also.  I need to do some
minor work on my next week, so I'll let you know how it goes.  Heres a parts
list I put together for a 86 W126 for a complete rebuild:

1 A 126 330 18 07 Lower Control Arm Left
1 A 126 330 19 07 Lower Conrtol Arm Right
1 A 126 330 06 07 Upper Control Arm Left
1 A 126 330 07 07 Upper Control Arm Right
2 A 116 333 09 27 Ball Joint
2 A 123 330 14 75 Brake rod to Lower Control Arm joint
2 A 126 330 11 35 Brake Support Joint
2 A 126 333 54 14 Subframe bushing Front
2 A 126 333 33 14 Subframe bushing Rear
1 A 126 330 06 88 Bolt Kit
2 A 126 330 00 51 Wheel Bearing Kit
4 A 116 333 40 14 Front Swaybar Bushings
2 A 126 320 08 30 Front Shocks

Jaime

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Rich Thomas<