'Has the original head and prechambers; I've driven it 108 kmi since chain broke; R & R glow plugs several times. This is third time I've changed all of 'em since chain broke.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Glowing ]91 350SDL

WILTON wrote:
They're the ones Rusty sent to me for it. I'll take one out and try to check 'em in more detail.
Oh, they're IN the holes; right now, 'just don't know how far.   ;<)))

Does your car have the original head and prechambers, or is there a chance the plugs it needs now are not the same as before the timing chain broke?

Mitch.