"WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> writes:

> 'Has the original head and prechambers; I've driven it 108 kmi since
> chain broke; R & R glow plugs several times.  This is third time I've
> changed all of 'em since chain broke.

Sometimes parts catalogues are wrong.  I always compare the old and new
parts when I am exchanging anything.  I recently bought spark plugs for
my Focus, the computer said one thing but when I brought them home they
were clearly about 1cm shorter between the seat and the electrode than
the OE Motorcraft ones.

All they guy at NAPA did when I brought them back was shrug and say
"listing must be wrong."  We tried another brand on the same list and
they were correct.

Allan
--
1983 300D