On Dec 23, 2011 2:25 PM, "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I continue to be baffled by people
> who use Macs for professional work.

I don't want to start a religious war here, but it's not always about price
or even reliability.  There are reasons why design for print is
overwhelmingly done on Macs, for example, beyond just blind loyalty to the
platform.  I'm reliably informed by a desktop-publisher friend that Windows
support for screen-to-paper color accuracy is almost nonexistent.  There
are plenty of other examples.  Microsoft just doesn't care enough to
address certain niche markets where Apple took an early lead.

Alex