Rick Knoble wrote:
Yup. Mitch is about as close as you or I ... And I believe he has a new (to him)
Landgrebe car dolly. BTW, Landgrebe was a congress critter years ago. A quote attributed
to him. "Don't confuse me with the facts. My mind is made up. "

George Landgrebe? Seems a nice fellow on the phone. Said he'd weld brake mounting flanges to my spindles for $30. The local hitch and trailer shop wanted $200. (but that probably included the fifteen minutes spent removing and reinstalling my hubs, George's quote was if I mailed him the spindles)

Yes, that car's sort of between me and Mike, about 50 miles from me.
Where are you, Valparaiso or something? Unfortunately, that transmission won't easily bolt to a 602 turbo.

Mitch.