The W114 has a different radiator support, I think. Only the 2-door was a six, all the rest are W115s.

The 616 will ONLY fit in a W115 if it has a remote oil filter -- otherwise the oil filter occupies the same space as the fender brace. Some W123s have a remote filter, so the adapter is around, but they are not very common.

Peter